Friday, July 4, 2014

FACT OR FICTION FRIDAY!

There are so many myths surrounding the privilege of being a host or consultant with The Pampered Chef and I am here to dispel them all!

FACT OR FICTION?
ALL PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANTS LOVE TO COOK! OR I COULDN'T POSSIBLE BE A PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANT, I HATE TO COOK.


This is most definitely NOT true! FICTION! Cooking is far from my favorite thing to be doing! In fact like many other Pampered Chef consultants what made me passionate about the products is how they make the necessary task of feeding your family easier and faster! Prior to ordering my Pampered Chef consultant kit I thought PC tools were nothing more than overpriced luxury items for your kitchen. I have never been further from the truth. In fact when my director taught me how to cook a full meal for my family from fresh ingredients in one pot (the Deep Covered Baker) in LESS than 30 minutes a passion was ignited. A passion to help other mom's. I wanted to remove any reason to ever feel guilty again because they didn't have time to cook and fed their family from the drive thru, or processed frozen convenience food and a box pasta.  So there you have it. I don't love to cook and neither do many of my fellow PC consultants. In fact it is quite the opposite and more often than not the driving force that got us started in this business was about teaching mom's that cooking doesn't have to take hours out of their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment